<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
Easy come, easy go


Don't tell Blogger, but I found a 'workaround' for the new search bar thing (brilliant in it's simplicity). They shouldn't be too offended, the search didn't work on here anyway, and clicking 'next blog' just goes to some random blog that's usually in another language. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with other blogs or other languages,... ah, I should just get MT setup on my own space and stop playing hack-blogger.

Posted on 20040821 at 22:29 by codeBoy
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$ tar -zxvf MT-3.11.tar.gz

... there, you're done. Apart from configuring and writing the damn templates.  
Post a Comment