http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
It is the best browser, ever, even if it makes Brock's blog look funny (actually, the problem is with the blog, not the browser. If I get the time, I'll figure it out). Of course, it's really the extensions that make it so foxxy. I must confess to being the new host of the hit show "pimp my browser". You've got the gmail notifier, the up-one-level thingie, the 'more options', the site spider tool, the time & date statusbar thing, some extra tab things, the sidebar stuff, the one window (which gmail seems to be able to defeat)... don't get me started on themes and search box engines...
Posted on 20040723 at 02:07 by codeBoy
I Love Firefox
Brock said...
I don't know what's going on with my blog. While I like the look of it and how clean it is, it's also lacking some of the stretchiness of the old NotL33t robot and a few other minor wibbles.
Granted, I always expect my blog to be funny, but more from the content than the actual source code...
Brock said...
Wow, it does look messed up on Firefox.
Looks perfectly fine in IE though. *shrug*
Post a Comment
I don't know what's going on with my blog. While I like the look of it and how clean it is, it's also lacking some of the stretchiness of the old NotL33t robot and a few other minor wibbles.
Granted, I always expect my blog to be funny, but more from the content than the actual source code...
Brock said...
Wow, it does look messed up on Firefox.
Looks perfectly fine in IE though. *shrug*
Post a Comment
