<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
Just for the sake of saying so...


If you are reading this, then I applaud your dedication / boredom. Not only have I not updated in a while, but here I am posting what will amount to a non-update. There is not much to report from the Blitzy and codeBoy camp, work is still work, and while the weather is good, play is still outside. Saw both parts of Kill Bill back to back last night, and I must say, that there is no other way to do it. I half wish they hadn't broken it up in the first place, or had some intermission thing, instead of two seperate releases. Seeing it the way we did, with a 20 minute break in between was perfect. The pacing and mood of the two parts balanced each other, the story flowed as best a Tarantino story can. The whole experience was, - a whole experience. The  action of the first part, countered with the thought of the second. Pure emotional storytelling.


Posted on 20040720 at 09:20 by codeBoy
Blogger Brock said...

I still read you!

And you still have to come and visit the master thief... of sleep!!!  
Post a Comment