<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
Friend of a friend
http://spof.blogspot.com/

Thanks to Zak for finding the show/hide code for comments. I thought about doing the Wiki thing too, but I'm too tired to re-write the date part part to match my chosen date format, and I don't feel like taking the easy route and just changing my date format. So there. In other news, we now have the Blogger search bar at the top, and the HTML comment trick doesn't fool it, oh well. It won't work for this blog anyway, as I have the Jedi mind-trick meta tag. "These aren't the pages your looking for,.."

Posted on 20040820 at 02:45 by codeBoy
Post a Comment