http://spof.blogspot.com/#109303437886644261
I have too much developing to do, and not enough hours to do it in, and to make it worse, Brock is wondering if the funky hide/show comments (like the ones here) will work with Haloscan. so you know that I have to fiddle with it to see if I can make it work. I love a juicy coding challenge, but I really wish I had more free time. sigh. The Bloogle uses Haloscan, so I'll go over there and see what I can do.
Posted on 20040820 at 22:54 by codeBoy
He had to say it...
Malfuran said...
Heh sorry about the extra work. I forgot that brock might want the same thing done, and of course need help doing it ;)
Brock said...
Ah, it's nice to have an army of coders at my beck and call to fiddle with stuff I am above fiddling with :)
Don't worry though. All will be set right when I reward you for your efforts with A BRAND NEW SNES!
Post a Comment
Heh sorry about the extra work. I forgot that brock might want the same thing done, and of course need help doing it ;)
Brock said...
Ah, it's nice to have an army of coders at my beck and call to fiddle with stuff I am above fiddling with :)
Don't worry though. All will be set right when I reward you for your efforts with A BRAND NEW SNES!
Post a Comment
