<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
Exterminated
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/cult/news/drwho/2004/07/02/12671.shtml

Negotiations between the powers that 'share' the rights to the Daleks have broken down, and as a result, they will not appear in the new Doctor Who series. I realize that this is NOT earth-shattering news for most of you, but for me, it is. Why can't people just 'play nice'??? Here you have one of the greatest sci-fi franchises of all time, and the very people with the power to make it thrive can't get their sh*t together!!! I'm disappointed, to say the least. I didn't watch much TV as a kid, and probably even less now. Doctor Who is one of my fondest childhood memories, so I'd love to see it return, but not if it's going to be messed up like this.

Posted on 20040703 at 09:54 by codeBoy
Blogger Brock said...

WHAT?! I thought the Daleks were part of the Doctor Who universe and were part of a complete package.

It's like saying that the Jedi aren't part of the Star Wars universe... Sure, you have lots of flashy space battles, but it's missing something.

I am really starting to hate a lot of the various intellectual property rights laws. Sure, I know why they exist, but it seems that more often than not the wrong people are holding them. Sigh.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disappointed is an understatement... I just dont know what to say about this.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your fix here... http://www.dalekempire.com/  
Post a Comment