You may be wondering why someone who hardly ever updates their blog now has two blogs. Here is my explanation: I am fascinated with the concept of organization. This does not mean I'm a very organized person, quite to the contrary. But I am none the less intrigued by the mechanics of organization. I've realized that when I post to my blog, the posts can be categorized as either a link I find interesting, or some comment, rant, speech, or story that I felt worth sharing. Thus, I find the opportunity to organize my posts between two blogs. I'll keep my thoughts and such here, and put links and the like on the Bloogle.
OK, but still, what's the point if I don't post very often? Well, there is not much I can do about that, that's just the sort of person I am. I don't say much, and when I do, it's not necessarily profound.
Posted on 20040607 at 20:48 by codeBoy
