<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
My masterpiece is complete
http://spof.blogspot.com

Yes, after being inspired by the Yahoo flavoured template I pointed out in the previous post, I had to do it. I've created the true representation of the merger between Blogger and Google. I like it, but hey, that's me. Probably only me. Oh well, you don't have to read it if you don't want to. Unless the Google police come after me for using one of their products to impersonate another of their products, I will likely be posting there from now on. What would you call it? Glogger? Bloogle? I like Bloogle, sounds like Google, spoken under water.

Posted on 20040510 at 12:06 by codeBoy
Post a Comment