<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
The 'G' is for Good
http://gmail.com

Due to a fluke of geekiness, I now have a Gmail account. I was reading on the Gmail message board on Orkut that people are actually auctioning off their invites for new Gmail users. Now, understand, Gmail will be free to all in a matter of months, but for now it is a random few who are allowed in. Some of the people allowed in are allowed to invite 2 others. Therefore, people who want will pay those who have. I kid you not, there are over 100 listed on eBay right now. Now before you ask me to invite you, don't bother. I don't have many friends, but I have even fewer invites to give out. So here is my idea: A charity auction! My only dilemma is choosing the charity, so this is my question to you: Which charity should I pick? Hit the comments, hit the Tagboard, let me know who should get the proceeds! The Gmail auctions have been getting well over $100 so we can make this a very good thing, with your help.

Posted on 20040501 at 02:03 by codeBoy
Post a Comment