ketchup
Yes, I know... it has been a while, but I haven't forgotten about you. Here are some things I've come across recently:
Back when I bought CD's with some regularity, soundtracks were my thing, so this is worth note.
I thought giving your dog silicone nads was a bit much, but then I thought it would be neat if someone entered their 'implanted' dog in one of those stuffy shows, and the judge couldn't tell that they were fake, that would be quite a coup.
And for the geeks among us: Are BIOS' days numbered? I don't think so, but the possibilities presented by this new direction are quite cool.
Yeah, yeah, it's Angelina Jolie, but you can't argue that Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow LOOKS COOL. I don't know about you, but I'm a big fan of that 30's Art Deco stuff, especially in a sci-fi setting, and this film is dripping with it.
With this whole Mad Cow thing, it's not like we need a reason to avoid beef, but this guy has an interesting perspective on eating veggies.
Posted on 20040105 at 05:45 by codeBoy