<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
'Tis the season


We are not buying gifts this year.
There are a number of reasons, the biggest being insufficient funds. While it is a bit depressing not having stuff under the tree, it is refreshing to not have to face the crowds. Shop early? Yeah, everyone says they'll try to do that, but I've been busy. Make stuff? True, but I'm not good at being creative on a tight schedule, and like I said, I've been busy. Given all the current limitations, I'd rather spend time with friends rather than fighting everything else to get/make a gift, and compromise on spending time with friends.

In other news:
As if I didn't have enough motivation to be a faster runner, now I have to worry about robots!

Posted on 20031218 at 15:02 by codeBoy
Post a Comment