the few, the proud...
I don't promote this blog to many people, and while it's not very well hidden, it has a limited audience. I suppose as blogs are a reflection of their authors go, this one is a fair reflection of me. The theme is tied, but not bound to my work, and the posting is erratic: I'm not overly preoccupied with work, but it does impact how much time I have to do other things, I think more so than for most people, as I have a fairly odd schedule. I have a few good friends, but I don't get to see most of them all that often, usually due to my schedule.
Given that there is little being done to advertise this blog, I'm interested in the sorts of people reading it. Feel free to comment on how you found this, and what you think of it.
Thanks.
Posted on 20031211 at 16:15 by codeBoy