<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
These are a few of my favorite things...


What do you get when you combine cel shaded anime, CGI, motion control, and scale models?
You get stuff like Wonderful Days!
go check out the trailer and the making-of's, Who knows if/when it will get here, but as soon as I get some money I'm going hunting for it. I'm sure one of our fine city's 'China towns' will have a VCD of it.
Thanks to those guys who play games for a living for the link.



Posted on 20031211 at 16:06 by codeBoy
Post a Comment