<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
bleah


I just finished doing some photocopying for Blitz, and my mouth tastes like toner now. Running those places with robots so that people don't have to would be one of the things I would do if I knew how to build cool robots. Hmmmm.... I guess I'd only need to make one robot, and on his first day of work he could copy himself, and...

Prompted by what was playing in the car earlier: It saddens me that a band with a recycled name can record a song they didn't write, and achieve fame and wealth. There is not shortage of talent out there, just stupid people who can't be bothered to find it, and crappy support from major labels, radio,.... etc.

Posted on 20040105 at 19:43 by codeBoy
Post a Comment