<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.


"Hello Wor- ... yeah ok, so this is the first post. This is mostly an experiment for me, having never been the 'journal' type, and with little free time besides, my goal with this blog is this: provide a new arena of expression and activity for me. Not exactly original, but hey, I didn't invent sliced bread either. I do need to try to do more non-tech non-code writing. I've been reminded more and more lately that in addition to being a REALLY bad speller, my use of the English language for day to day conversation is experiencing a higher rate of errors. Ironic: my computer language skills have improved, while my human ones are suffering, not surprising I guess, I've been averaging about 210h/m for the last few months... (calculating in head) ... 18*31=558 -210 = 348 (gross) hours not working or sleeping. Ouch. No wonder the kids are so happy to see me.

Posted on 20030804 at 21:34 by codeBoy
Post a Comment