<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
Best spam ever:


This was at the bottom of a spam message that also told me I could:

-Process from your residence anywhere in the world.

Process what exactly?

-Be the Boss.

Bruce Springsteen?

-Determine when you desire to go on a holiday.

I seldom have a problem determining when I desire to go on a holiday, now sounds good....


...ok, how about now, cause that works for me too.

But the best part was this closing paragraph:

"But your unusual powers caused more astonishment and consternation than
you, perhaps, imagined; for many saw you whom you were too busy to notice.
As a result several able electricians are now thinking new thoughts along
new lines, and some of them may soon give these or similar inventions to the
world
You are satisfied, then? asked Rob"

Who is Rob, and why does he care if I'm satisfied?!?

Posted on 20050602 at 13:11 by codeBoy
Post a Comment