<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
bzzzzz


that buzzing sound is not an actual audible sound, but rather a representation of constant activity, movement, etc. and I'm trying to keep up, and mostly suceeding. Just for laughs, I changed the language on my Gmail to Japanese, but then I decided to change it to French, as that is a language I can at least muddle through. I tried UK english, but I couldn't see the difference. I guess when they roll out Talking Gmail, it'll have Stephen Fry's voice or whatever...

I havent seen any movies, but I am keeping up with Doctor Who. 'Dalek' was the first episode that actually got Blitzy interested, this is progress. I do want to see H2G2, but it can wait for the rep.'s. I will see Ep.III in the cinaMegaFamousPlexus.

I'm trying to get textpattern working, but I don't have much free time right now, any hints on getting 'sections' (not categories) to work properly would be appreciated.

------------
I write code, so you don't have to

Posted on 20050512 at 09:02 by codeBoy
Post a Comment