<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
Coming soon...
http://www.apple.com/trailers/

Got to spend some time at the Apple Movie Trailers site recently, so I thought I'd tell you what I think about some of the movies:

Sin City
I'm only barely familiar with the comic, but this looks VERY cool.


Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Typical action blather, low-carb entertainment.

Flight of the Phoenix
Actually a remake, looks neat, albeit simplistic.

Chronicles of Narnia
Puttin' the Wet in WETA Studios, the Kiwi's are set to visualize yet another of the pillars of the fantasy genre. Why does everyone always start with the second book?

Assault on Precinct 13
Remake of a truly awesome film. I hope they didn't screw it up.

Constantine
Looks kinda like The Matrix, but with religious overtones to match the religious undertones.

House of Flying Daggers
Droooooool....

Posted on 20050107 at 23:38 by codeBoy
Blogger Brock said...

Nobody ever realizes that Lion, Witch and The Closet is the second book. Most people have no idea about The Magician's Nephew...

Speaking of Narnia, one of these days I'm going to actually read the whole series. My mom read them to us when we were little, but I don't think we ever finished the last couple books.  
Post a Comment