<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5615862?origin\x3dhttp://spof.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Single Point of Failure
..If you haven't figured out what it is, it's probably too late to do anything about it.
(yo) ho hum (and a bottle of...)


I'm trying to describe my current mood right now, and it is difficult to put into words. I'm sick, some head cold/flu thing, so that doesn't help my mood or my ability to describe it. I guess you could look at the title of this post and interpret as follows: I'd like to be in higher spirits, but in reality I just kind of bleah.
If Brock can keep us up to date with his game status, so can I, except I don't play games nearly as often as I would like, nor do I have any of those new-fangled systems so it won't sound nearly as impressive:
- Still stuck on the third campaign (Orc) in "WarCraft" (PC): Yes, the original. Shut up.
- Almost finished "Syphon Filter" (PS): It's at the point where all the bad guys are really tough, and so I keep dying.
- 2/3 of the way through "Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage" (PS): Damn you Ripto.
- Almost got more than 5 minutes into "Thief" (PC) before it crashed again. GRRRRR.... This game looks really cool, and I'm very thankful to Adam for lending it to us, hovever, it really likes to crash after about 5 minutes or so. By crash I mean spontaneously exit the game with no save or any evidence that it had been running. If anyone has any thoughts on this, feel free to comment.

Posted on 20040124 at 16:02 by codeBoy
Post a Comment